AHLEM - CHAMP DE MARS - Dry Pampas
Instantly engaging and enduringly chic, Champ de Mars’ substantial frame is finished with subtle details that set it apart: beveled temples that catch the light, a front channel that lends sculptural depth, and AHLEM’s signature Bauhaus triangle in the corners. A narrower keyhole bridge offers an easy fit for a range of faces.
Fits medium to wide faces.
Ideal for oval, round, square and base down triangle face shape.
- Handcrafted in France
- 8mm premium Italian acetate
- Eco-friendly lenses, made in France, with AR coating and hydro front coating
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products..
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild non-greasy soap (neutral pH) to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.