AHLEM - DAUPHINE - Champagne
Distinguished by a distinctive off-round shape and Art Deco bridge, Place Dauphine is a design of elegance and originality. Feather-light yet impressively durable, this frame is fashioned from a single piece of metal that’s electrodipped in palladium followed by 22k gold and finished with filigree-engraved temples and signature temple tips.
Fits medium faces.
Ideal for oval, square, base up triangle and diamond face shape.
- Handcrafted in France
- Eco-friendly and hydrophobic varnished acrylic demo lenses
- Electroplated in palladium and 22k fine gold, filigreed Titanium nose pads, and signature temple tips
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products..
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild non-greasy soap (neutral pH) to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.