AHLEM - GRENELLE - Goldlight / Blue
Grenelle, an AHLEM staple shape, is featured in thick 8mm acetate, offers generous dimensions and a variety of colorways. Astute architectural details, like the keyhole bridge and beveled temples featuring our iconic filigree engraved core-wire, add depth to its charm.
Fits petite to medium faces.
Ideal for oval, square, base up triangle, base down triangle and diamond face shape.
- Handcrafted in France
- 8mm premium Italian acetate
- Eco-friendly lenses, made in France, with AR coating and hydro front coating
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products..
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild non-greasy soap (neutral pH) to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.