AHLEM - PASSAGE LEPIC - November Light / Green Glitter gradient
Chic, sporty and powerfully feminine, Passage Lepic’s horizontal shape simultaneously refers to the past and the future. Translucent in the lighter shade offerings, revealing our signature Bauhaus filigree on the embedded core wire, Passage Lepic’s striking visual presentation alludes to the iconic “standard” chairs of Jean Prouvé.
- Handcrafted in France
- 8mm premium Italian acetate
- Eco-friendly lenses, made in France, with AR coating and hydro front coating
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products..
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild non-greasy soap (neutral pH) to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.