AHLEM - RUE SERVAN - Roselight
Slender from the front and the side, Rue Servan is a unisex frame with thoughtful design details. A subtle stripe of raw acetate runs along the lenses’ horizon line, while the sculpted keyhole bridge, beveled temples and triangle accents add layers of distinction.
Fits medium faces.
Ideal for oval, round, square, base down triangle, base up triangle and diamond face shape.
- Handcrafted in France
- 8mm premium Italian acetate
- Eco-friendly and hydrophobic varnished acrylic demo lenses
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology
- Electroplated 22k gold hinges, custom design temple core, beveled temples, and signature geometric accents
- With proper care, AHLEM's heirloom-quality eyewear will bring you years of use and pleasure. Extend your frames' longevity with a few simple maintenance rituals:
- Daily Clean: We recommend that you clean your lenses daily with our premium microfiber cloth versus cotton or paper products..
- Weekly Clean: Apply a few drops of mild non-greasy soap (neutral pH) to your fingers, lather them underwater and massage soap foam to your lenses and frame. Complete the ritual by rinsing your frame and lenses in warm water and dry with your microfiber cloth.