Jacques Marie Mage - Hortense
A legacy of great women looms in the subtle cat-eye shape of Jacques Marie Mage's Hortense spectacles, named after Hortense Bonaparte, queen consort of Holland and mother of Napoléon III, emperor of the French. Allow history to unfold before your very eyes, where secret trysts and grand titles await thee.
The Hortense is a subtle, feminine, and balanced addition to the Optical Collection.
- Material: Polished Havana acetate
- Hardware: Sterling silver
- Subtle cateye shape for women
- Handmade in Japan
- Size: Eye:47, Bridge:20, Temple:146.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature